Using our services
Audiences London Plus's range of services, together with our understanding of the progression from building a picture of your audiences to planning and strategic decision-making, means we offer comprehensive support as you focus on your audiences.
Three years ago most marketing conversations at BAC with other departments centred around print. Working with Audiences London kicked off more strategic marketing conversations internally. Our organisation is much more audience focused and the relationship between programming and marketing is very strong.
Emma Power, Head of Communications, Battersea Arts Centre
You can access any of our services levels at the level most appropriate to you. Perhaps the best way to get started is to get in touch – we can help you define your needs and objectives and point you in the right direction.
Here are some of the ways we could help:
- Browse our free resources to pick up some top-tips and find reports that will give you the context and perspective to frame your issues more clearly.
- See examples of how other arts and cultural organisations have used us in our case studies.
- If you’re thinking about carrying out or commissioning fresh research, read our guide to help you approach the exercise logically and with clarity, and ensure you get the best value out of the exercise.
- One of our training events could help you consolidate your position, gather knowledge and build skills to get you on your way.
- If you need insights into your existing or potential audiences, or fresh ideas on how to build relationships with them, then look through our services for ways of increasing your knowledge.
- To achieve a full audience development plan tailored to you, talk to us about bespoke consultancy. Our breadth of knowledge and long-standing expertise in research, community engagement and communications mean we can work with you on a wide range of issues.