Terms and Conditions
Please find information on the Terms and Conditions for the Audiences London website below.
1. Access to and use of this site is provided by Audiences London subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
2. Audiences London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Audiences London.
4. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
5. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Audiences London, its work and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. In no event will Audiences London be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
8. Audiences London does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
9. The names, images and logos identifying Audiences London or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Audiences London and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Audiences London or any other third party.
11. Audiences London is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of information or data provided online and is not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information.
12. On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. Audiences London does not hold any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with Audiences London.